Sunday, May 8, 2011

Nokia E5

Yes. the title i think is right. well, my dad kinda gave me this phone. and as i were exploring the features if this phone i realized maybe i can write my blog thru this. experimenting if it would be the same way. and it is. at least aside from updating my status on twitter and checking out the latest on fb, i have another agenda on my phone, and that is to blog. i cant use this phone as the way i want to use it. text and call because it is under SMART services and I am a GLOBE user. it is too expensive to pay for the technician and i still have another phone so no hassle. so now, at 1am in the morning, i am blogging about this coz i cant get myself to sleep. just had a super late siesta, 7pm. slept for an hour to cure my bad headache. so now i have no one to talk to but this. blogging. oh thank god for technology! still figuring out how can i add or find another feature on my phone. so, somebody please help! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment