Friday, June 10, 2011

IVT Training

Since I got my license last April, the first step I took from being Registered Nurse is to take my Intravenous Therapy at SanJuan with my friends Reyna and Patty. I was really excited cause for some reason, my bum life would stop for at least 3 days. i have money, and i'm learning again about my chosen career. With too much excitement, I got sick 2 days before my training. Speaking of great timing right? But my determination didn't stop me not to attend. I've been waiting my whole life for this. Then May 27 came, I'm nursing myself and at the same time wake up early for my first day. I met up with Patty at Mcdo then we went to the conference feeling a little anxious. We signed up for the attendance and we received our materials. After a couple of minutes Reyna came then of course like normal girls do, we chat and laughed non-stop. The training then started and while the preceptors were discussing i remembered that familiar feeling... Getting bored on class! Then the excitement slowly disappears into my system. So of course, we reviewed the basics which is kind of boring coz we know it all already. We also had a pre-test to test our stock knowledge I guess. :) I want to learn the procedures already. But then I have to wait for Day2. We had free snacks. For our morning break, they gave us puto and coffee :) Puto which Reyna's favorite coz she took another bag to bring home :D HAHA. *peace Reyna! :) and for lunch we had Giniling with boiled egg. Thank God for boiled egg coz without it i wouldn't be eating my lunch. Well, 3,500 that really paid off. We were sent home early that day. Yipeee! Just like college!! When I got home, I literally read my notes and my book so I could answer tomorrows post test. Then.. here comes day 2!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha!!!!reyna the keeper!! love it! miss u girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. secret kaya yun..!:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. mananatili yang secret dito sa blog ko haha. JOKE! :)

    ReplyDelete